Rights and Responsibilities
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Ensure that your medical confidentiality is respected.
- Inform you of services available by means of notice boards and this website.
- Offer advice to promote good health and avoid illness.
- Aim to keep to time – any delays will be due to medical necessity and the care of patients.
We ask that patients note the following:
- Please treat us with the same courtesy as that we offer you.
- Please use the practice services in a responsible manner.
- Please be punctual for appointments.
- Please do not miss appointments - it is a waste of valuable NHS time and resources. If you cannot make an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Very occasionally a patient will be verbally or physically abusive. This will not be tolerated. If necessary the police will be called and the patient permanently removed from the practice list.